Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And so it begins...

So tomorrow we leave for the trip and it couldn't come soon enough. This week has been beyond ridiculous. The curse of the Griswold's is already in full effect. Work has been a mess. Of course everyone has problems they need solved this week. I'm going on vacation people, I don't care about your problems...just sayin.

On top of that I nearly perished at the gym. I've been going at the crack of dawn so I can be skinny so I can eat my face off while we're there. Perhaps I should have slept a little more because I almost fell off the treadmill. Here is an artist's rendering...


Graceful as always! Then on Wednesday when I called my cell phone company to turn on international dialing, they politely told me, oh yeahhhhh you can do that on your phone, F!! So they rushed me a stupid Blackberry that took all day to get to work and import all my contacts.  I wont say the provider so I don't get in trouble, but you suck Shmerizon!!!

Oh and today my bank decided that buying booze at the liquor store was a "suspicious transaction". Buying all the international rail tickets and everything else I don't normally do is totally fine, but buying booze which shockingly is not uncommon for me is "suspicious".  I got to have an awesome chat with my bank because they wanted to shut off my card, uhm yeah no...Idiots!!

Surprisingly, actually not all that surprising, Mom and Dad are all packed and ready to go.  Mom had already pre-packed this weekend so she is panic free...
They look so calm...

Look I'm packed too!!!


Ugh, F!! Where is my suspicious booze!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: