Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hallelujah!!

After coming back down/stumbling down the hill we decided to go look for somewhere to eat. We found this cute little cafe on the Royal Mile...


This place is made of cute! See...


And delicious...


This was Mom and Dad's first full Scottish breakfast. They were a little wary of the baked beans but we all cleaned our plates. Then we decided to just wander around the High Street until we could check in...


Edinburgh really is a beautiful city. As we passed a pub we saw these guys dancing around...


Uhm...


I have no idea what they were doing, I'm just going to assume they were drunk and it was a bet. After "the show" we wandered around some more...


That's Arthur's Seat in the background, what was I thinking. Mom and Dad made a new friend...


And then we popped over here for a couple of pints...


We got Abbott Ale, the local brew...


And we told Mom, to which she replied "who's Abigail?" yeah, we might be a little tired.

But then the most amazing thing happened, we walked back to the hotel and WE COULD CHECK IN!!!!


And more importantly it has two bedrooms and two showers!!


Uhm, why do I feel like I'm going to get in a battle of white with the shower and lose...


While Mom got settled, Dad and I went over to the Tesco Express nearby so I could get them to try some of my favorite British junk food...


I figured go big or go home, so first up, Prawn Cocktail crisps...


Hmm...


Okay bad call. Now we are off to relax for a while before we head off to dinner tonight.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:In a hotel, woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Your father's reaction is perhaps the best picture anywhere, ever.

    ReplyDelete