Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cheers!

After dinner Brad and I hopped in a taxi to head out to Soho to meet up with my friends.  Thank God for taxis because we were both a little tired, but I wanted to rally because I always like to catch up with friends from Uni when I am in London.  Going to school here was one of the best times of my life, so it's good to catch up even if for only a few hours...

This is Alex and Ruth.  Some of you may recall them from last summers blog.  This time we are decidedly more sober...
And that's James on the right.  He and his boyfriend just moved to the Gambia in Northern Africa so it was amazing that he happened to be in town this week.

The guy on the left is our friend Mark that we happened to run into.  That's the great part about London, it's a huge city, but with so many different neighborhoods you always run into someone...
Good times...
Also, why is it that the second I have a beer, my eyeballs disappear?
That's Alex's boyfriend Alban.  He is a wacky little frenchman who was entertaining his wacky little french friends that were over from Paris.  He moves around too quickly so this is the only picture I got...
After the first bar Lo Profile closed, we headed over to the Yard for a quick drink and made fun of the horrible Go Go Dancers.  I feel that if you are going to call yourself a dancer, you should be able to dance, maybe that's just me...
That's Dan on the left.  He picked on me last summer about working on Jersey Shore, so he was excited to hear that I am working on the spinoff since it gave him new ammunition.  And that is James's friend Matt next to Dan (I'm 90% sure his name is Matt but it was pretty loud in there)...
It's been a great night, but we are off to bed.  Tomorrow is our last day in town, whomp whomp, and Mom and Brad want to go shopping, zzzz.  Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment