Thursday, May 3, 2012

Now That's Hospitality

So we got dolled up in Sunday finest so they wouldn't think we were the miscreants that stole cookies from high tea...


And then our butler, yes this place has a butler, brought over three glasses of champagne with compliments from the management. With the upgrade and now the booze, I'm wondering if they think we are someone fancy or important...


Dinner was amazing. Mom and Dad started off with potato and leek soup...


I started with the pork belly...


Then for our meals, Dad had the lamb...


I had the veal...


And Mom had the red wine poached halibut. I was all amazing! Perfect day...


And to top it off, the management sent over this card...


To celebrate Mom and Dad's anniversary. They upgraded us and gave us the booze to celebrate that my folks have been together for so long...


And that my friends is how you make people feel special!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Yorkshire England

No comments:

Post a Comment